* All events will be by pre-registration only. This ensures that attendees are officially registered and that over subscription is managed.
About this Event...
Monday 19th November @ 4.30pm - Adam Chase
Target Audience: Primary
Adam is a current full-time class teacher, who has experience from Early Years to Year 6 and will be sharing creative ideas that have been tried and tested in the classroom.
Adam will share ways in which educational technology can be used to improve the outcomes and engagement of Maths during this session.
The session will include:
- How Apps and Computers can be used to inspire and bring the curriculum to life.
- How you can raise the audience of pupil’s work using blogs and apps.
How EdTech can be used to create hooks for maths and aid understanding.
- How iPads can benefit pupils using the accessibility settings to help close the gap.
- How to enhance daily Maths lessons in quick and easy ways using technology.
Follow Adam here:
Booking and Registration Information.
Booking for this event is now open.